Last Updated: Dec/04/2022
Matica Biotechnology and its affiliates (collectively and individually, “Matica Bio,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) want you to understand how we collect, share and use any individually identifiable information that we gather about you (“Personal Data”), including while you are browsing our website https://www.maticabio.com/ as it may be modified, relocated, and/or redirected from time to time (the “Website”).
Use of the Website is intended only for our business customers (“User”). If you are not a business customer of Matica Bio, please do not use the Website.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Website.
2. What Personal Data Matica Bio May Collect and Why?
- Why We Collect It: Providing you information about our products or services, contacting you, upon your request
- Types of Personal Data: We collect Personal Data including, but not limited to, business contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, company name, and title; and User content, which includes content you submit when you contact us. Matica Bio may take this information and integrate it with other information submitted by tyou, or other information in our possession in order to provide a quality User experience.
We may also collect certain information automatically about your device. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “Tracking Cookies” below.
3. Use of Personal Data
Personal Data collected through this Website is utilized by Matica Bio for purposes as set forth in this Policy including but not limited to, fulfilling your requests for products and services, contacting you, conducting research, and providing services to you. Matica Bio may also use your Personal Data to send you information on products and promotions.
Matica Bio may share your Personal Data under certain scenarios, including:=
- To our vendors, services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us, or who otherwise process Personal Data for purposes that are described in this Policy. This may include disclosures to vendors and other service providers we use in connection with the services they provide to us, including to support us in areas such as IT platform management or support services, infrastructure and application services, marketing, and data analytics.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- To our auditors, advisors, legal representatives and similar agents in connection with the advisory services they provide to us for legitimate business purposes.
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
4. How We Protect Your Privacy
Matica Bio takes all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data. To ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data we collect on our Website, we use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and passwords. We take measures designed to protect Personal Data we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also take precautions to allow access to Personal Data only to those staff members who have a legitimate business need for access and who are contractually prohibited from using the Personal Data for any other purpose. However, please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data.
Matica Bio does not sell, rent, or trade any of your Personal Data to third parties. Matica Bio may store information with a third party in encrypted form on secure servers.
5. Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). The links from the Website do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the Third Party Sites. Those websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them as they will govern the use of Personal Data you submit while visiting those websites.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such Third Party Sites, and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
6. Tracking Cookies
Upon a User accessing the Website, Matica Bio will check for the presence of an existing tracking cookie. If one does not exist, Matica Bio, or a third party, will generate at least one cookie (a small data file) for the individual User. This cookie allows Matica Bio or the third party to identify the User’s computer and Internet browsing software as a unique visitor. These cookies allow Matica Bio and the third parties it uses to provide a more personalized experience for the User. While the default for most Internet browsers is to accept cookies, you may choose to change these settings in order to notify you when a cookie is being sent, or to refuse transmission/receipt of all cookies. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by third parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Google Analytics
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to help us understand how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie relates to your use of the Website (including your IP address).Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity for Website operators, and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage. For more information on Google Analytics, visit https://support.google.com/analytics.