Junior Financial Analyst (Entry Level)

Job Code:

A1064

/

JOB DESCRIPTION

This position requires to perform as AP (accounts payable), which will enter vendor invoice data to our system (50% of workload) and at the same time the candidate requires to assist Supply chain department for vendor management (30%). Since our finance department is working closely with management, there will be many chances to see what is being prepared for them by working with seniors and directors (20%).

RESPONSIBILITIES

  • AP tasks

  • Vendor relation services

  • Assisting Supply Chain department with vendor management

  • Working with senior and director for management

QUALIFICATIONS

  • Bachelor’s degree in accounting

  • 6+months internship or accounting